Ready4K is a highly accessible, evidence-based family engagement solution that is carefully designed to drive impact at every step along the way.
Ready4K was seeking to build their website on WordPress and migrate it away from their previous custom-coded HTML site so that the Marketing team could more easily manage the site.
They also wanted to bring additional visibility to high-value content, undertake SEO, and develop a stronger inbound lead generation strategy.
Ready4K has multiple target markets and products, so I began the process by conducting a user experience strategy session. I then designed the new site navigation and layout so that it’s easy for site visitors to access what they’re looking for.
I built the site on WordPress with the following elements:
- Dedicated pages for each target market and product
- Enhanced lead generation, email marketing integration, and conversion reporting
- A redesigned blog that is integrated into the site, in addition to case studies and research pages
- Embedded videos with filtering capabilities
- Visual displays of impact and accessibility data
- Testimonial carousels
- SEO configuration
- Premium analytics and reporting
- Accessibility widget to make the site more accessible